2015年3月4日水曜日

A list of Physics-Based Animations

Here shows a list of physics-based animations I computed and rendered, including fluid, rigid body and their coupling simulation. Movies are to be added.


Falling Rigid Bunnies
I simulated a lot of falling Stanford bunnies and rendered the result.

watch movie


Bunny-shaped fluid simulation
I simulated bunny-shaped fluid body and rendered the result.

watch movie



Rigid-fluid coupling for SPH
I simulated rigid-fluid coupling for SPH and rendered the result.

watch movie



Rigid-fluid coupling for SPH
I simulated rigid-fluid coupling for SPH and rendered the result.

watch movie



Rigid body simulation on a slope
I simulated a rigid body falling on a slope with a particle-based method.

watch movie



Falling rigid bodies
I simulated falling rigid bodies and rendered the result.

watch movie



Particle-based rigid body simulation
I simulated many colliding rigid bodies and rendered the result.

match movie



Braking wave simulation with SPH
I simulated a breaking wave with SPH and rendered the result.

watch movie


Particle-based fluid simulation in x2 scale
I computed the following fluid simualtion in x2 scale, then rendered the result.

watch movie


Particle-based fluid simulation in 3D
I computed particle-based fluid simulation in 3D and rendered the result.

watch movie



Particle-based fluid simulation
I computed particle-based fluid simulation in 2D and rendered the result.

watch movie



0 件のコメント: